Stay humble and kind, and don't lose your temper easily. Keep trying, shall I mention the haunted mansion, the only failure is when we stop trying. Try for Nintendo if that's what you really want to do, you can be anything you want in this world, you just need ambition and smarts--you have both. Make as much money as you can, save at least half of it, invest in a home and stocks, maybe some safe CD's. You'll understand this when your older. If you have trouble saving on your own then open a christmas club account at the bank, and a 401k Plan with the max deductible. Be around winners, they have much to teach you. Keep your heart with God, and you will always be on the right path.
I hope by now that you no longer like the smell of gasoline, cigarettes, etc. The odor kills brain cells, steer clear of them. Try one vegetable a month for me, you'll find one you can tolerate eventually.
Make me proud Chris, I am looking down on you from heaven!
All my Love,
Mom
Dear Chris,
Hey, it's me Mom. If your reading this blog it's because I am not here anymore but with god in heaven. Remember that you will always be my baby, and that I will always love you. If you need me just pray, and I will hear you, and be there to guide you in a spiritual way. Never give up on god, he knows what he's doing. Even if we don't understand it all the time, even if it hurts sometimes. Someday we will all be together again, and we will laugh as we always did.
You are a strong, intelligent, creative, and handsome young man with a good heart, stay that way and you will succeed in life. School first, the rest second. Make millions with nintendo ling ling, and have a saki in my memory. Don't take life (or video games) to seriously, and take good care of yourself (Ears, neck, and clothes).
Always there for you with love'
MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment